- Previous experience of leading working on large scale mixed-use masterplanning
- Comprehensive knowledge of both public and private sector residential markets
- Demonstrable skills of innovative residential design and appreciation of commercial aspects of delivery
- Demonstrable experience of producing high-quality work within tight timescales and budgets
- Experience of wider consultation, including effective community participation
- Strong design and masterplanning skills
- Excellent written skills and demonstration of Development Brief and Design and Access Statements.
You will be joining a talented & passionate team of Architects, Planners and Urban Designers. The ideal candidate for this position will have circa 8 years experience in Urban Design and/or master planning, be educated to degree level or equivalent in urban design, architecture, town planning or landscape architecture. It would be a benefit if you have completed a masters in urban design or planning.
There is the opportunity to take on people leadership in this role – managing and mentoring staff to excel. If you have experience of leading a team and have a desire to support the progression of the careers of others, then this would be a great job for you.
If you have a keen interest in regeneration and are looking to join an innovative business with design at it’s heart, then this could be a great next career move.
Drayton Fox Recruitment are acting on behalf of the client in regards to this vacancy.