You will be joining a team that is due to double in size this year. The key skills and attributes for the success of this role are:
- Proven experience of delivering innovative mechanical engineering design solutions across a range of projects
- Experience of undertaking all aspects of mechanical engineering services, including surveys and design specifications
- An industry-recognised qualification and/or professional membership, either through a relevant higher-level qualification, the Chartered Institution of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE), Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable engaging with clients and colleagues to provide advice
- Leadership and managerial experience; or at least aspirations to lead a small team
If this sounds like a job that you would be keen to know more about. Please do get in touch.
Drayton Fox Ltd is acting on behalf of the client in relation to this vacancy.