Drayton Fox is working with a established housing association on an exciting job opportunity in Bath. The role provides you with the chance to join a financially secure organisation with a robust portfolio and guaranteed workload for the foreseeable future.
- Managing a variety of repairs projects
- Preparing reports
- Planned maintenance and responsive repairs
- Identify recurring problems across all properties under your remit, ensuring that reactive repairs are kept to a minimum
- Management of subcontractors
- Communicating with legal advisors
- A great communicator
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in a similar position
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday
Please apply now or contact Alex Wyatt on 07771556932 for more information.