This developer designs and builds excellent quality homes and focuses on creating communities through thoughtful detail and collaboration with external, and local parties to ensure that what they deliver gives a sustainable future for those areas. As a growing housing developer, they have a UK presence and are building an enviable reputation for delivery and customer satisfaction.
You must be able to prove a strong track record of managing sites with an impeccable health and safety focus and have a clear idea of how to build homes in a cost effective way. Customer service will be at the forefront of your mind when making decisions on site.
As the overarching Project Manager, you will be comfortable building, developing and motivating construction teams, you will assist in career appraisals and be familiar with managing site staff performance. Sites must be set up in a safe and effective manner, you will run all site meetings, identify and bring solutions to any problems that may arise and produce the work programmes in order to see a smooth running of the development. It is important that you can build sustainable relationships with all consultants, sub contractors and design staff – having excellent working relationships with third parties involved in the build and local communities is vital for the success in this role.
This company have a clear company strategy and image – which all staff must embrace to uphold their excellent reputation in the marketplace.
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Previous experience gained through working in Site Management; Clerk of Works; Buildings or NHBC inspection roles is an essential requirement
- A 1st class understanding of the expected fit and finish of a new home
- The ability to deal with difficult situations and communicate in a clear and confident manner
- Strong customer facing experience and a delivery mindset
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good at developing relationships with leadership teams
- Able to work at all levels and get hands on on site if needed
- An eye for detail and commitment to delivery excellent standards
- Effectively manage time to meet deadlines