This is a superb opportunity to take on the role of Project Manager at a hugely successful consultancy in Exeter.
The team are growing and they are looking to add a talented experienced project manager to the business.
Working in the Devon team, you will be part of a national award-winning property consultancy who have a reputation for delivering excellent quality, high profile developments. They work across the public and private sectors and pride themselves in their involvement in many forward-thinking and inspiring projects. They are very much ambassadors of being a local partner with national support and capability.
The team is made up of property management, civil and structural engineers, architectural professionals, M&E engineers, surveyors and estate/facilities managers. They offer a multi-disciplinary offering to their clients.
In terms of their portfolio of work, you will be involved in a wide variety of project types, including, education, residential, housing association and healthcare.
There is an opportunity for progression and the role comes with a variety of responsibilities including:
- Project delivery in full accordance with client’s brief and professional standards
- Lead, develop and champion a multi-disciplinary approach to project delivery
- Lead on scheduling and coordination of project resources
- Continually monitor the profitability of projects. Ensure delivery is reached within agreed professional fees. Where this doesn’t happen, take corrective action
- Be fully knowledgeable of group policies and implement where necessary
- Develop, support and implement service improvement initiatives
It would be useful if you had a professional membership to the association of project management or be able to demonstrate a good level of previous experience in a similar role. You will need to be open to some travelling in the region to attend sites where required.