You will be involved in large-scale town regeneration and bespoke rural schemes making this a super opportunity for someone to take on a varied and career enhancing new role.
As part of the New Business Team, you will be working alongside a number of talented development professionals. Working across Swindon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Bristol and the wider West of England area, Somerset, Devon and Dorset, the role will include a mix of on-site visits, home and office-based working.
Working with the Head of New Business your role will be to identify new Section 106, Partnership and Package Deal opportunities across the region.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Developers, Contractors and Agents to identify suitable opportunities for development across the region.
- Establishing financial appraisals for schemes and preparing reports for committee seeking approval to proceed with schemes.
- Selecting and appointing Consultants and managing project teams to progress schemes to contract
- Negotiating sound contracts, identifying and managing risk to protect the business position
- Working with stakeholder to shape schemes to meet the organisation aspirations
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience working in the development & property industry within housing / construction.
- A track record of identifying and progressing opportunities for new developments
- A passion for delivering homes that meet the aspirations of the company strategy
- The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring longevity in partnerships
- Experience of having a strong network of key development contacts and the ability to nurture and expand relationships to source new opportunities
- A good understanding of the social housing sector and an appreciation of the challenges faced in the delivery of affordable housing
- Experience of successfully leading project teams, to deliver high quality homes within programme and budget
Drayton Fox Recruitment are acting on behalf of the client in regards to this vacancy