The job is varied and requires a professional and experienced Planner.
You will be involved in:
- Maintenance of the programme
- Implementing robust project controls
- Creating and maintaining accurate reporting and forecasting
- Acting as a link between the QS and tender teams to offer a contribution to pre-contract planning, work winning and all associated processes
- Developing strategic planning techniques to implement
- Assisting all project leads
In addition, the client would like you to have:
- A true understanding of the complexities of projects and being agile to adapt to possible delays and actions when needed
- Good communication levels across a wide range of stakeholders
- Ideally some experience with Primavera P6 and Navisworks 3D, but it is not essential.
If you have a good working knowledge of construction techniques and methodologies and feel happy implementing robust project controls to deliver accurate reporting and forecasting then this could be an ideal new job for you to further develop your career with an award-winning contractor.