What you’re looking for is peace of mind. A guarantee… that the next couple of years is secure. While I can’t guarantee anything, I can offer you a role that might be the safest option available (I’ve looked and I’m 97% positive). It’s for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, which I’m hoping you are.
If your interest is piqued, here’s information about my client and what they’re offering:
- A large regional developer with five current sites (150–750 plots each)
- Looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with housing experience to oversee one development in Pinhoe. With the support of an experienced Senior QS
- Achieve promotion in 12–18 months (when you’ll manage an additional site)
- Get paid up to £40k
- Receive a £5k car allowance
- Earn a 10% yearly bonus (paid in full more often than not)
- Flexible working, private healthcare etc.
- Enough strategic land for more than 2500 plots and continuing to buy more land
- Recruiting in all areas of the business (due to growth, not resignations)
If you’d like a confidential, informal, and no-pressure chat, get in touch. Apply now and I (Alex) will be in touch within 24 hours.