- Assist in the design and build of a mixed portfolio of projects – rural, housing, commercial and hospitality.
- Create detailed drawings and specifications
- Collaborate with Architects and Engineers to ensure project success
- Conduct site visits to gather information and support on technical issues
- Ensure compliance with UK building regulations
It would be beneficial if you had a CIAT accreditation or a background in Technical Architecture.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other design software
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK building codes and regulations
Drayton Fox Recruitment are acting on behalf of the client in regard to this vacancy.